Baby Trend Expedition Jogger may be the stroller that you are searching for. There is a big chance that you would like to get to know more facts about it so that you can decide if this is one that you should use or not.
- Locking Front Wheel Swivel Wheel – This makes it very easy for the stroller to be moved towards any direction that you would like it to go.
- 12” and 16” Tires – This makes different indoor and outdoor places easy to visit because of the tires.
- Capacity of 50 lbs – it can take children with weight up to 50lbs.
Features of Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
- Padded Seats – The padded seats can also be reclined in multiple ways which can add to the comfort of the child while sitting down.
- Effortless Trigger Folding – Simply press the trigger and it can already be folded so that it can be used for travel.
- Convenient Parent Tray – For parents who would need a place to store their things or when the child would need to be fed.
Most Interesting Feature
The most interesting feature of this stroller is it comes with front wheel locks that will allow the stroller to be placed in sandy areas or even when jogging. The wheels make it possible for the stroller to be used in various terrains.
Other Benefits :
- Safe to Use – Aside from the ease of ride, this is also safe to use because of the 5 point safety harness.
- Washable Seat – If ever there are some spills and dirt that will go to the seats, the seats can be washed easily so that it will not require too much effort anymore.
- Rear Parking Brake – If in case this needs to be placed somewhere and it should not roll, it comes with a rear parking brake which stops the stroller from rolling away.
Who needs it most?
Parents who need this the most are those who like to take their children to various places. They might want to take their child with them when they are about to go jogging in the park or when they would like to go to the beach. Even a casual stroll at the mall can be done with the use of this product. This is definitely worth checking out.
Pros and Cons
- Comes with large canopy – The fact that this comes with a large canopy makes it ideal to be used outdoors and it will make sure that the child will stay comfortable no matter where you are going to take your child.
- Lightweight – This weighs at around 21 – 28 lbs depending on the other items that will be placed with this product.
- Very Easy to Handle – You will not have any problems with trying to use this product because this is easy enough to handle.
- Tires Tend to Go Flat – The tires would constantly need to be monitored because they may go flat.
- A Bit Wobbly – After some time, the tires might also start to get wobbly depending on their condition and the condition of the terrain.
This has been given by people in Amazon a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 which is still pretty high despite the fact that some people consider this a bit hard to use because of the tires. Customers who are happy with this product are extremely happy to note that this is affordable and at the same time, this can give them the features that they are searching for.
Guide about Setting Up
Like with all strollers, this would need to be set up the moment that you get it but the great thing about this is that it is easy to set up. A lot of people can even compare this to a bicycle wherein the wheels should be focused on most of all. As long as the instructions will be checked out well and followed well, you can have a great stroller that you can use for a good, long while.
It will be important to note that this is one stroller that people have raved about because of how easy it is to use. It is highly likely that you will find this very easy to use as well. You will only be raving about the different things that this product can give you.